Le forum officiel d'Emmanuel Moire
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum officiel du chanteur Emmanuel Moire

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Blue Lock : où acheter le Tome 22 édition limitée du manga Blue ...
12 €
Voir le deal

HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!

+10
♥ANNA MARIA♥
karenuk
Crystale131
nataliaaa02012
Dani
july57
littleTROUBLE
Louise XIV
Liesa
WHITEDESIRE
14 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant
AuteurMessage
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 EmptyMar 30 Juin - 11:44

♥ANNA MARIA♥ a écrit:
Hello Karen,
How are you doing? So you have many places you go to, it can never get boring then.
Umm...sticky weather isn’t nice at all.
It is hard to take...and it gives you a sore head 
How was your day?

Bisous
Anna
Bisous

Hi Anna i am good thanks. how are you today? My computer is playing up i think its overheating cuz of the weather. I have to start studying again today, i have had a weeks break after my assignment but now i have to start again, my exams start in september i am really nervous especially about my spoken exam Peur

How are you Nicolas? Are you having a good week? I hope so
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 EmptyMar 30 Juin - 15:25

Dear Karen,

I am fine, thank you.
I am sure you will be fine with your exams.
But I can understand that you are nervous about your spoken exam.
Last year, when I had my exams, I was nervous, too.
You are so happy when it is all over.
The morning I had my written exams, I was so nervous, that I could not even concentrate on driving anymore and crashed into the side of a car.
I am glad it is over now.

What are your plans for the weekend?

Anna
xoxoxo
HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 105679
♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 EmptyMar 30 Juin - 15:52

Lieber Nicolas,

wie geht es Dir heute?
Ich hoffe doch mal gut.

How is it going with your German?Smile

German is really hard to learn.
It is cute, when a non German talks German Smile
And it sounds very cute when Irish or English people talk this language.
Shane sounds very cute when he tries to talk German.
It is sooooo soooo super cute.

Bisous
Anna

lewiscarroll
Pilier du Forum
Pilier du Forum
lewiscarroll

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 EmptyMar 30 Juin - 17:12

Dear My Little Anna, and karen,

It's normal to be nervous, when an exam will be here, soon. Let your mind be free, with music or friends, 'cause like that, you will be abble to relax your apprehension. Cool ..And we are near you, with Anna. Fleur

Yes, my sweet Princess, Germa isn't easy, but for you i will try to remind me those words and grammatical language. Amitié...I remember, when i was young, i love it so much, and like my sister i dreamed to become a German teacher. But, later, i falled in love with philosophy, and my days began to be nice, for me...

Karen and Anna, i have decided to take you in Paris or elsewhere. We could speak about life, friends, or love...So, pack your bags! Rire i'm waiting for you...
Kisses from my pen...
And heart, Meine Anna. Fleur
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 EmptyMer 1 Juil - 13:17

I know Anna when i was at school i had a spoken exam in german and it was terrifying. i left school and had my children now i am 23 and back at university its a big change after havin all those years off. I don't know about the w/e yet i think i am going out clubbing friday night but the rest of the w/e i am not sure yet. xx

Nicolas i am coming to Paris on september 11th -14th so i will be waiting for you Wink You are right about music,, when i am feeling stressed about my exams music always helps. have a nice day xx
♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 EmptyJeu 2 Juil - 13:59

Dear Karen,

I hope you are having a nice day.
How many children do you have and what are their names?
Little children are soooooo cute.
You are very lucky.
Do you have any brothers or sisters?

I am roasting - the heat is hanging on the walls lol.

Anna
xoxoxox

♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 EmptyJeu 2 Juil - 14:04

Lieber Nicolas,
wie geht es dir heute?
I have packed my bags Roi
Oh, I looooooooooooooove Paris...it is a city for lovers and there is sooo much to discover.
Is Emmanuel not living in Paris?I think he is, but I am not quite sure...
OUR Emmanuel Love
Fingers crossed for your concert, Nicolas!
I assume that it will be a perfect one!

Bisous
Anna

lewiscarroll
Pilier du Forum
Pilier du Forum
lewiscarroll

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 EmptyJeu 2 Juil - 14:21

Dear My princess and Karen,

So, Anna, you have packed your bags...lol...it's perfect, and now i'm waiting for you, on a place that you prefer Fleur ...We will laugh until the light dawn, and talk without sleeping at all. Rire ...You're a great person, very precious for my words, you know. Amitié
Karen, i hope that you are relax, today,...If you come in Paris, so it's possible that we will meet in November. Cool ...oh my god, i must to perfect my english, so.. Rire if i don't want to be ridiculous..lol...

Thanks My Little Pearl and Karen, for beeing on this Forum. It's very quiet to speak with you...
Kiss for your soul. Fleur
♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 EmptyJeu 2 Juil - 21:38

Dear Nicolas Fleur
how was your day today?
It is raining a lot over here in Germany -right now.
I hope the air will clear up a wee bit afterward.
mdr, I don't have a clue what to wear for clubbing tomorrow.
Every piece of clothing seems to be too much when it is so warm.
How is your sister and the baby?

I am happy that you and Karen are here.
You are both so great.xoxox

Bisous
Anna Fleur
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 EmptyJeu 2 Juil - 23:21

Hi Anna and Nicolas

Nicolas i am going to Paris in September unfortunately i can't make the concert in November Sad i am very sad but if you wante to meet in september it would be great and don't worry about your English we can speak in french, i need to speak french as much as possible and i love your language, well that is why i study it Wink

Anna i have 3 children, Abigail who is 4 Lily who is 3 and Sébastien who is almost 1. They are a joy but also very hard work. I hope you are well and the sun is not too hot for you it has been over 30 degrees hgere....too hot

Have a nice evening both of you. Oh and if either of you have facebook i would love for you to add me here is a link to my profile
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=658122138&ref=profile

Bisous
lewiscarroll
Pilier du Forum
Pilier du Forum
lewiscarroll

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 EmptyVen 3 Juil - 14:30

Dear My Little Pearl, and Karen,

Anna was getting dressed, yesterday, for clubbing...So, there is a question: why didn't i received an invitation? HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 801434 ...i could be near you, over the moonlight, and tried to dance or talk about the subject that you prefer. Fleur
I have missed you...
My little sister is going fine. Sometimes, i'm worried for her, 'cause to be pregnant isn't easy each day. So, i send her a few words to be certain that in good health she remains, always.
Do you have a place in Germany where you're going, often?...at the evening, or the week-end...Tell me what you love overthere. Coucou
Karen, you seems brave with your children, 'cause to be student in the same time, must suppose a great maturity.
In september, you will be in Paris...so i wrote down it in my memory. Fleur
Anna, let's come too... Cool i will be so happy, of walking on the streets of life with you.
A new afternoon is here, and sweet thoughts are flowing in the air... Fleur
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 EmptySam 4 Juil - 13:52

Hi Anna and Nicolas, i am feeling so ill today i went clubbing last night Fête and tonight i have some friends coming over so today i am just going to relax.

Hope you both have a lovely weekend x
♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 EmptySam 4 Juil - 18:36

Hello Karen,

hey, so we both went clubbing Smile.
Did you enjoy it?
We had a big Mallorca party at our club, it was sooooo cool.
We were out until 5 in the morning and you?
Jaaaaa, today only relaxing
Bravo

Have a wonderful evening.

What are your plans for tomorrow?

Bisous
Anna Fleur
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 EmptyDim 5 Juil - 14:14

Hi anna

Yeah it was fun friday night. we only stayed out until 3am so not as late as you and last night we had some friends over for a little party at mine it was fun.

Today i think i need to go out and buy a few things but apart from that, nothing. Yesterday we went into town and my husband brought me some new clothes and bras so i was very pleaseed.

Enjoy your day of relaxing.

x
Tawny
Fan
Fan
Tawny

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 EmptyDim 5 Juil - 15:15

OoOh ! A special topic where we can talk in english, that's great !

I hope I could write here with you, because I saw you're only 4/6 people to write here and talk about your personnal life ...

Before explaining how I feel today, I would like to apologize for my english, I'm not really good to write in this language, sorry.

This day, I watched a video about the Alliance School, in the Usa. I was really so astonished to learn that a special school for (censure du mot) people has been created in this country, and a second will be create in few months.

I'm really glad that a school like this exists in this country ... and I wonder me, why don't we have the same in France ... I would like to go there, because live our sexuality is not really easy sometimes.
http://lezardsduspectacle.cabanova.fr
lewiscarroll
Pilier du Forum
Pilier du Forum
lewiscarroll

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 EmptyDim 5 Juil - 18:13

Dear My Sweet Pearl, and Karen,

Oh, Anna went clubbing until 5 o'clock...congratulations Rire It's an exploit, for sure. 'Cause i couldn't stay as long as you.
Maybe, one day, on November, we will see what is the night without a noise from everywhere. In paris, i know some kind of place where quiet is the life and our secret dreams. Fleur

Karen, i hope that your mind remains like a sunny lightness. So kind seems your husband, to buy you the subject of your desir.
What will be the program for this new week?...
My Anna, don't forget, i will wait for you each month in Paris...lol...So, no need to pack your bags again, 'cause we will stay together..
Behind this joke, you know what i really think... Amitié

Softness from my eyes...all for you.
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 EmptyDim 5 Juil - 21:26

Good evening Nicolas how are you today?
I was very pleased that my husband took me to buy clothes, you know how women love shopping Wink

Tawny its very nice to meet you here Smile Please do not apologise for your english it is very good and between me, anna and nicolas i am the only englh one here lol. But i am studying french at university so feel free to talk to me in french if you want to Wink

Well my PC has broken i have only had it for 3 months so i am having to use my laptop until it gets fixed which is difficult as my laptop is very slow. But its better than nothing

Enjoy your evening everyone i will be back tomorrow

Bisous
♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 EmptyLun 6 Juil - 11:12

Good morning, everyone!
Hope you all had sweet dreams.
They said that it would get a wee bit cooler today but it is still as hot as last week and still so hard to take Hein ?

@Tawny: Welcome to our thread Smile, your english is very good, don't worry.
I am very happy that we are at least 4 fans now who are talking
with each other here Bravo
Can you not bring some more over here? HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 801434

@Karen: Weehee...a shopping tour with your husband! That's so great and
very nice of him.
I can imagine you enjoyed that. Shopping is nice Love
I hope you had a nice sunday.

@Nicolas: Smile how was your Dodo ?
Have a nice day with your friend and your novel.
You have to tell me everything when it's finished, okay?
Anyway, I wish you a sunny day and get your my space
page working Wink

Bisous to you all

Anna
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 EmptyLun 6 Juil - 13:02

Hi Anna

you're right it is a little cooler today but its still warm. But a lot better than it has been.
I certainly did enjoy my shopping, its always fun but with 3 children its not so easy anymore

Take care and have a great day
lewiscarroll
Pilier du Forum
Pilier du Forum
lewiscarroll

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 EmptyLun 6 Juil - 13:09

Dear My princess, and charming karen,

Very nice is the morning when i'm discovering those words... Cool It's like a perfume that could wear the season of my life. Fleur
Anna, Thanks for your support about my novel...and his beginning. Maybe, one day, your eyes will read it. But, you know, i'm a shy boy, sometimes, so i will be worried with your opinion...I will give you it like a treasure from tomorrow. Fleur
Karen, yes, you're right...Some girls love shopping...lol...and can stay on the streets all the afternoon. I had a girlfriend like that, and i took a pleasure to joke about it...Delicately, for sure.
Your Pc had broken,...but i hope that you will be abble to come here, on this forum.

Anna and Karen...Do you have come in Paris, yet?...and when?...What could be for you the perfect relationship?...Oh, what a philosophical subject... HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 801434
Diamands for your dreams, i send... Fleur
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 EmptyLun 6 Juil - 14:57

Good afternoon Nicolas

You are writing a novel? wow how fantastic Smile good luck with it.
I think your girlfriend and i would have got on very well i love to go shopping with otgher women too its so much fun. hehe
My PC is fixed now i had to use my laptop for only 2 days Smile But my PC is working fine now, thank you
Paris on 11th september i will be there for 4 days. You will have to come and meet us and we can have a meal together. Lets hope Anna can also make it when i am there, i am so dissapointed that i cannot go to the concert in November Sad
Have a wonderful day
x
lewiscarroll
Pilier du Forum
Pilier du Forum
lewiscarroll

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 EmptyLun 6 Juil - 15:26

Charming Karen,

Don't be sad not to come in Paris to the concert in November...I will try to tell you all about it, with fotos and a lot of impressions, too. Your heart will be abble to feel the atmospher from overthere. Fleur So don't be sad...
Yes, i'm writing novels since a long time ago. It's a passion with a secret dream to be published, one day...When i was a little boy, i thought about it, yet..
This girlfriend from the past i talked about, this morning, was jealous, sometimes, of thoses words i wrote...I don't know why. Girls is a mystery.. Rire ..but a sweet mystery. Fleur
And you, Karen, do you have a kind of passion like this?...into the music..or an other way.
From today, some great flowers. Fleur
♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 EmptyLun 6 Juil - 17:05

Dear Karen,

I wish I could come in September to see you both.
But my holidays will be in November so no chance.
But I am sure you will have a good time with Nicolas! He will take you to all the nice places -your personal city guide Wink.
I will tell you everything about the concert, too...and send you photos.
And next year we will go together, being all hysteric at one of Manus' concerts and scream as much as we can hehe.
And we will take a big poster with us, of course Smile

Bisous
Anna

♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 EmptyLun 6 Juil - 17:16

Lieber Nicolas,

you don't have to be shy showing me your novel.
I won't be too critical Wink. Or should I be like that, I tell you it the nice way.
Have you started it yet?

I wonder what you are doing right now and I hope the thunderstorm did not appear Bisous .

Oh, I am so ready for a vacation...I am counting the days.
I will be on holidays from 25.07.-01.08. I can't wait.
But this means, too that I won't be able to wirte messages to all of you here HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 422937 I will miss you Sad.

Anyway, I will write postcards if you and Karen want one:)

Have a nice day, Nicolas

Bisous
Anna
lewiscarroll
Pilier du Forum
Pilier du Forum
lewiscarroll

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 EmptyLun 6 Juil - 17:35

My sweet Pearl,

So nice you are with me, always... Amitié When this novel turns into his end, i will try to give you an exemplary. Fleur Maybe, in November, when you will be here, in Paris...
The thunderstorm, i guess him, sometimes...Moody is the sky, today. And my computer doesn't like it.
Anna...you will be on holidays from 27 july...So postcards is a good idea. Cool I will miss you. Amitié Those words between you and me, i used to write them, and receive too.
So, we must leave in Florida, for example...lol...Think about it...No bags, no rain, just the treasure to discover the life, together.
Outside, it's raining...The best of my pen i send you. Fleur
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 4 Empty

HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!
Page 4 sur 8Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant