Le forum officiel d'Emmanuel Moire
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum officiel du chanteur Emmanuel Moire

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -44%
Casque Gamer sans fil STEELSERIES Arctis 7P+ (PS5/PS4, ...
Voir le deal
86.99 €

HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!

+10
♥ANNA MARIA♥
karenuk
Crystale131
nataliaaa02012
Dani
july57
littleTROUBLE
Louise XIV
Liesa
WHITEDESIRE
14 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant
AuteurMessage
♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 EmptyLun 6 Juil - 17:56

Dear Nicolas,

I would love to go to Florida and Shane, too. He loves America so much.
There are so many things to discover.

It is raining in France but the sun is here in Germany Rire
So, maybe I send you a wee bit over if you are missing the sun
HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 105679

2 more hours of work and then finishing time Smile

Bisous
Anna
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 EmptyLun 6 Juil - 22:32

Oh Anna its such a shame you won't be there in september but as you say next year we can al go together and it will be great Very Happy

And i can't wait to hear all about the concert in november you are both very kind to share. i am looking forward to it already

Nicolas it was lovely speaking to you earlier i have finally finished my work so now i am relaxing.

See you later
lewiscarroll
Pilier du Forum
Pilier du Forum
lewiscarroll

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 EmptyMar 7 Juil - 11:42

Dear My Pearl, and Charming Karen,

I'm looking at the sky, outside, and i'm afraid of what i see...lol...Wind, rain, all the things that i like. Rire
If you were here, i could forget this weather, talking about our lives, for example...It's a real pleaasure, for me, each day. Fleur
So Anna, i'm waiting for you in Florida! HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 801434 ...No need working, today, it's holidays for everyone...and in your dreams, too.
If you close your eyes, where would you like to be or do?...

Karen, i hope that your essay is like you wanted...An interesting subject, i think. If you need help, you know that 'im here, always...Which kind of words in your songs, loved you create?...tell me more about it... Cool How came the inspiration?...

Some kisses from a sunny pen. Fleur
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 EmptyMar 7 Juil - 13:17

lewiscarroll a écrit:
Dear My Pearl, and Charming Karen,

I'm looking at the sky, outside, and i'm afraid of what i see...lol...Wind, rain, all the things that i like. Rire
If you were here, i could forget this weather, talking about our lives, for example...It's a real pleaasure, for me, each day. Fleur
So Anna, i'm waiting for you in Florida! HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 801434 ...No need working, today, it's holidays for everyone...and in your dreams, too.
If you close your eyes, where would you like to be or do?...

Karen, i hope that your essay is like you wanted...An interesting subject, i think. If you need help, you know that 'im here, always...Which kind of words in your songs, loved you create?...tell me more about it... Cool How came the inspiration?...

Some kisses from a sunny pen. Fleur

Hi Nicolas

My essay was good i think. And thank you for your offer of help i will definately come to you if i need any help Smile

Well my songs, i don't know what inspired me to be honest, i just used to get something come intpo my mind and i had to write it down and my songs just came from my heart. I am a very emotional person you see i think with my heart and not my head, to a fault sometimes

Anna i hope you have a great day and that the sun keeps shining for you as its gone here Sad

Bisous
♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 EmptyMar 7 Juil - 13:29

Dear Nicholas,

I close my eyes and I am standing in front of Emmanuel Moire LOL
okay...when I close my eyes I am in Ireland right now, with Shane.
I am so impatient...I will be in Ireland in August, but I wish I was there right now...and then I close my eyes again Smile and I am in Paris, my city...
What do you see when you close your eyes?
How is your day?
Are you okay again?

Bisous

Anna HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 105679
♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 EmptyMar 7 Juil - 13:42

Dear Karen,
Fleur

don't be sad, the sun will come back, I am sure.
Oh, tell me more about your songs Roi
Maybe we can meet in October.
I will be in London then with my best friend Julia.
We can't wait, London is such a cool city.
What are your plans for today, tomorrow and the rest of the week?

Bisous
Anna
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 EmptyMar 7 Juil - 15:23

Hi Anna
I used to write songs, as i play the piano and am a singer. but as i was telling nicolas yesterday i had to sell my piano as we moved to a smaller house and didn't have the space to keep it. But i hope to get a new one one day Smile

Yes if you are in london in october i may be able to come down and meet you it would be great Smile

Have a great day
lewiscarroll
Pilier du Forum
Pilier du Forum
lewiscarroll

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 EmptyMar 7 Juil - 15:25

Dear Little Princess, and Charming Karen,

Anna, when i close my eyes, it's a love affair that i used to guess. Yes, a town with some promises from the heart. I can hope a girl,...maybe, one day, she would be here. I'm a dreamer, so much...lol...But it makes me forget the rain from outside. Cool
Karen...we have the same weather...since yesterday. But, don't be sad, never. Let your soul be near your music, the memory of it. Very interesting become the words, when you talk about songs...Maybe, i could listen to you, one day. You're right, the words come from the heart...A moment, a season, or a sweet kiss through the morning, can be enough to fall in love with the inspiration. It's difficult to explain, sometimes...but the words are here, and the songs too...
My god...i won't have any window, soon...lol...if the rain is flowing like that all the afternoon.
Karen...we must go in Germany....no choice anymore! HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 801434

My pen is singing for you the poetry of summer. Fleur
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 EmptyMar 7 Juil - 21:04

Coucou Nicolas

I hope the weather gets better for you we have had storms here today.

Going to Germany sounds like a great idea Wink we should each visit each others countries, we can spend a week in france, a week in germany and then a week here in england Smile

HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 801434 what is this???? sorry i don't know
lewiscarroll
Pilier du Forum
Pilier du Forum
lewiscarroll

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 EmptyMer 8 Juil - 12:42

Charming Karen,

What a nice program, those countries to visit and discover. Cool I could pack my bags, if you want Rire no problem, and about your songs we will talk. I imagine, sometimes, this piano that you have sent...I'm sure that an other will be under your fingers, one day.. Amitié
How was your evening?...and your children, how are they?...Do you have an other essay to do?...My god, some questions... Rire
Kiss from the sun...
♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 EmptyMer 8 Juil - 12:57

Dear charming Karen and romantic Nicolas,

how are you both today?
Karen I would be so happy to meet you there in London.
We can go partying then Cool and talk about Emmanuel Moire, our god Roi, king, superstar Bravo
Yeah, great idea to visit each others' countries Smile.
Yes, you will have a piano again someday and then you have to show Nicolas and me your great talent and we will invite Emmanuel, too
Amitié

Mdr means: mort de rire = died of laughter

Say hello to your sweet children, Karen.

And Nicolas, take care of yourself, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss you both

Bisous

Anna
♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 EmptyMer 8 Juil - 12:59

Karen,
you have got a very nice banner there.
You have to tell me how to create it, because I don't have a clue HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 801434

Bisous
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 EmptyMer 8 Juil - 13:00

lewiscarroll a écrit:
Charming Karen,

What a nice program, those countries to visit and discover. Cool I could pack my bags, if you want Rire no problem, and about your songs we will talk. I imagine, sometimes, this piano that you have sent...I'm sure that an other will be under your fingers, one day.. Amitié
How was your evening?...and your children, how are they?...Do you have an other essay to do?...My god, some questions... Rire
Kiss from the sun...

Hello nicolas Coucou

Yes pack your bags allons-y Smile
Well i have some good news, i told my husband how we had been talking about my piano and he is looking to buy me a new one Smile i am sooooo happy, i can't wait to play again.
My evening was ok thanks i just relxed and watched some tv, did my housework. How about you? My children are well thanks mais, ils sont un peu méchantes aujourd'hui ....never mind
Hope you have agreat day i will be back later

à bientot

Dernière édition par karenuk le Mer 8 Juil - 13:03, édité 1 fois
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 EmptyMer 8 Juil - 13:02

♥ANNA MARIA♥ a écrit:
Karen,
you have got a very nice banner there.
You have to tell me how to create it, because I don't have a clue HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 801434

Bisous

Anna if you use photobucket, you can edit pictures there and this is how you create the banner. If you would like me to do one for you then please let me know and i will see what i can come up with Wink

It would be great to party with you and also with the piano inviting Emmanuel....... Love i would love to sit and listen to him playing the piano and singing with just you, me and nicolas as his audience. How great would that be?
♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 EmptyMer 8 Juil - 13:42

Dear Karen,

oh my god...I can't find the words...this is sooooooooo cute and nice of you.
I love this banner so much. THANK YOU, KAREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are so good at creating banners -it looks sooooooo sooooo good.

You, Nicolas me and Emmanuel... Groupe HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 801434
A dream would come true.
I hope so much that we will be able to shake hands with cute Manu someday.
This man is incredible...Let's dream ourselves away Dodo

I wish you a great day with your children.
I am very happy for you that you will get your piano, this is great.

Bisous
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 EmptyMer 8 Juil - 14:00

Hi Anna im so glad you like it Smile

I just wanted to drop in and let you both know that i just got my results back from my assignment at university and i scored 94% i am soooo happpy i need to party Very Happy
♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 EmptyMer 8 Juil - 14:30

Karen,

YOU ARE GREAT -CONGRATULATIONS, WELL DONE Bravo Bisous
We have to celebrate that!!!

Fête

Bisous
Anna
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 EmptyMer 8 Juil - 14:32

Thank you Anna i am very pleased.
I am just going for some lunch but give me a shout if you need anything else for your banner i have sent you a message to your inbox.
lewiscarroll
Pilier du Forum
Pilier du Forum
lewiscarroll

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 EmptyMer 8 Juil - 14:55

Dear My sweet Pearl, and Charming Karen,

Oh congratulations... Bravo for those results at the university. I'm glad of it...and for your piano too. So nice is your husband, very...You will be abble to create, like yesterday. So with Anna, one day, we will listen to you...with eyes of support, always Fleur ...
And if Emmanuel is here...my god...I guess My Anna...lol..in front of him.
Maybe, in Paris, we can go in a "Piana bar" and play, or sing together.
It's a dream that i caress...for sure. Groupe
I like Karen when you're trying to speak french... Cool
Anna...i think about you... Fleur with a rose behind the sun.

Kiss for you, from everywhere.
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 EmptyMer 8 Juil - 14:58

lewiscarroll a écrit:
Dear My sweet Pearl, and Charming Karen,

Oh congratulations... Bravo for those results at the university. I'm glad of it...and for your piano too. So nice is your husband, very...You will be abble to create, like yesterday. So with Anna, one day, we will listen to you...with eyes of support, always Fleur ...
And if Emmanuel is here...my god...I guess My Anna...lol..in front of him.
Maybe, in Paris, we can go in a "Piana bar" and play, or sing together.
It's a dream that i caress...for sure. Groupe
I like Karen when you're trying to speak french... Cool
Anna...i think about you... Fleur with a rose behind the sun.

Kiss for you, from everywhere.

Hey Nicolas Amitié

How are you today? Thank you for your congratulations it means a lot Smile

It would be great for us to go to a piano bar in Paris. And of course as you say if there were us 3 and Emmanuel what a lovely thought. I wonder if he would agree????? hehe
lewiscarroll
Pilier du Forum
Pilier du Forum
lewiscarroll

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 EmptyMer 8 Juil - 15:28

Charming Karen,

Oh yes, i'm impatient to be in Paris with you and Anna...Imagine this Piano bar, to take time of living. Cool
Cute is this idea...i would like to be at this moment, yet. To be near your music... Amitié
I'm going fine, today, better than yestarday...because of a stomach ache, unfortunately. But my eyes are looking at the sky, and i guess Anna, her suppport...Wonderful. And those results, from you... Bravo i'm happy of it...
Your children can be glad of their mother, for sure.
This afternoon, a new song i will try to create...with my guitar, maybe.
One day, we could set up a new band... Rire with you and me..
At this moment, the sun from outside is for you. Fleur
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 EmptyMer 8 Juil - 15:36

Wow set up a new band........great idea Smile

Sorry to hear you had a stomach ache yesterday but i am glad you are feeling better now.

I think i am going to go offline for a while now and play with the children and watch some tv. but i will come back later.

Enjoy your afternoon
xx
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 EmptyJeu 9 Juil - 13:03

Good morning Anna and Nicolas

Its very quiet in here recently Sad i hope you are both ok.

I will be about all day. Have a nice day
lewiscarroll
Pilier du Forum
Pilier du Forum
lewiscarroll

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 EmptyJeu 9 Juil - 13:50

Charming karen,

Oh don't be sad..i'm here... Coucou
Today, i'm late, in fact, but never my pen could forget to read you...
The sun seems appear behind the window. I began to think that it didn't exist anymore... Rire
So, how are you, today, Karen?...and your plans, which are they?...
If you were here, we could play music, together.. Cool
Imagine...Songs and Lulllaby from the wind.
Black lilac i send you. Fleur
And about my Anna, i'm thinking... Amitié
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 EmptyJeu 9 Juil - 14:31

I am very well thank you nicolas

Today well, je vais au centre du bronzage et je dois faire mes courses. Puis ce soir je me repose. Et toi?
Maitenant je mange mon dejeuner et regarde la tele avec mes enfants.

Bisous
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 5 Empty

HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!
Page 5 sur 8Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant