Le forum officiel d'Emmanuel Moire
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum officiel du chanteur Emmanuel Moire

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
BODUM Bistro Set : Théière filtre 1 L + ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!

+10
♥ANNA MARIA♥
karenuk
Crystale131
nataliaaa02012
Dani
july57
littleTROUBLE
Louise XIV
Liesa
WHITEDESIRE
14 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuteurMessage
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 8 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 8 EmptySam 8 Aoû - 13:25

Hi Tawny

Congratulations on your job, well done Bravo I bet your are so pleased and proud and so you should be

Does your boyfriends family live very far away from you? How long have youj and your boyfriend been together? I have been with mine for 6 years but time goes so quickly!!!!

I hope you enjoy your evening with friends, i also have friends coming for food tonight which i am looking forwrad to. And last night i went to a party at my friends house which i enjoyed.

Have a good weekend
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 8 EmptySam 8 Aoû - 19:36

Hi everybody,
sorry that I haven't posted for so long.
My holidays were nice and I am back to work now and well, it is busy again, but that's life.
I hope you all have a nice weekend?

@Karen: Enjoy the time with your friends tonight!! What are your plans for tomorrow? Hey, Paris is coming closer and closer and closer Love
You will see, in no time you will go to this beautiful city and have some lovely days there.

@Tony: Congratulations on your job. Very good news!!I hope you are having a good weekend!

Bisous
Anna HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 8 105679
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 8 EmptySam 8 Aoû - 20:08

♥ANNA MARIA♥ a écrit:
Hi everybody,
sorry that I haven't posted for so long.
My holidays were nice and I am back to work now and well, it is busy again, but that's life.
I hope you all have a nice weekend?

@Karen: Enjoy the time with your friends tonight!! What are your plans for tomorrow? Hey, Paris is coming closer and closer and closer Love
You will see, in no time you will go to this beautiful city and have some lovely days there.

@Tony: Congratulations on your job. Very good news!!I hope you are having a good weekend!

Bisous

Hi Anna so nice to see you back. I am glad you had a good holiday. We sure need a break with everything so busy in our lives these days.

I know its just over a month now until i go to paris i am sooooo excited. I don't think i will want to come home. Smile
Tomorrow i think i am going to just relax as i have been so busy so far this weekend i will be really tired tomorrow. What are your plans?

xxxx
♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 8 EmptyDim 9 Aoû - 19:19

Ma petite Karen,

I am excited for you, too Amitié. Please take many many photos. You will go with your friend, right? Two girls in Paris -lots of fun ...SHOPPING Very Happy.
Time will run for you now
Fleur

I hope you all had a nice sunday, a quiet one Smile.
Let's hope the week will be quiet, too.

Bisous
Anna

P.S.: I should have been in my new appartment ages ago...but in fact today is the first real night with all my stuff there... no turning back...
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 8 EmptyDim 9 Aoû - 20:34

♥ANNA MARIA♥ a écrit:
Ma petite Karen,

I am excited for you, too Amitié. Please take many many photos. You will go with your friend, right? Two girls in Paris -lots of fun ...SHOPPING Very Happy.
Time will run for you now
Fleur

I hope you all had a nice sunday, a quiet one Smile.
Let's hope the week will be quiet, too.

Bisous
Anna

I Anna

I will take lots of photos don't worry Smile I am going with my sister we are very close she is like my best friend so i bet we will have a really good time

Hope you are enjoying your new appartment.

xxx

P.S.: I should have been in my new appartment ages ago...but in fact today is the first real night with all my stuff there... no turning back...
♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 8 EmptyVen 14 Aoû - 19:54

Coucou Karen,

it is weekend again -unbelievable...
so, what are your plans for this weekend?Smile
I will have to work tomorrow, but only until 1pm -that's okay.
And after that I will go straight to bed lol.
I did not sleep too much the last week, the appartment keeps me busy with unpacking boxes and decorating.
How are your sweet children and when is your birthday again?

Bisous
Anna
xoxoxoxoxoxox HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 8 105679
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 8 EmptySam 15 Aoû - 12:53

Hi Anna

I went clubbing last night i am sooooo tired this morning lol

Make the most of your rest after work Wink What is your job? I haven't worked for 4 years since i had the children as i wanted to stay at home with them but my husband works.

My birthday is just under 2 weeks away i can't wait for the party. I ahve told nicoals you should both come to it Smile

Enjoy the weekend

xxxx
♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 8 EmptySam 15 Aoû - 17:27

Dear Karen Fleur

I hope you are enjoying your weekend!!!
I have finished work at 1pm and I am relaxing now Smile.
I am working as a travel agent and I love this job, though it can be very very exhausting sometimes.
Customers are not always easy and nice as we all know lol Rire

Your birthday is on the 28 th of August, this will be very soon indeed.
And a big birthday party will take place -COOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
I love birthday parties. I would love to come to UK, but my boyfriend will celebrate his birthday, too on the 24 th of August in Ireland.
Next time you both should celebrate it together Bravo

...you went clubbing omg and you forgot about me lol.
Was it good? Cool
I can imagine that you are tired. It is so nice to go clubbing sometimes, you can dance until the morning comes...
So, how long did you stay for in that club?Was the music good and did you dance a lot?

I am at my grandparents right now, using their internet as I don't have it in my new appartment yet.
They are always curious and ask what I am doing on here lol.
They are really cute.
We just had a nice bbq and I am going to burst haha.

Take it easy today, after clubbing and enjoy the weekend!!!

love
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 8 EmptyDim 16 Aoû - 0:04

Coucou Anna

Glad you are having time to relax now, and a bbq with your granparents, great!! we are having a bbq tomorrow at my parents house i love bbq'd food more than anything. Well except for Nandos, do you have Nandos in germany? I love the food there

So your boyfriend has his birthday soon too? how cool where in ireland will you be going?? I hope you have a great time

Yes clubbing last night, i didn't get to bed until 4 this morning so tired today but it was a good night as always Smile

Hope you have a good evening

xxxx
Tawny
Fan
Fan
Tawny

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 8 EmptyDim 30 Aoû - 16:26

Hello girls !

What's up ? I'm sorry, i haven't a lot of time to come to Internet and write something ... I did a party for my birthday with all of my friends, my sister and her bf too. It was really so nice!

I decided to stop myh studies too ... i found a job which is interesting and i like to work there, even if it's not a cultural job ... i think i will not go to my university for my lessons, but i will go there to pass my exams and that's all ... because i have only 1 year before to be a major !

And what about you ? what did you do ???
http://lezardsduspectacle.cabanova.fr
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 8 EmptyDim 30 Aoû - 23:17

Hey Tawny

i had a party for my birthday last night, my birthday was on friday though, when was yours? We had a great party but i drank way too much and i feel so bad today. Hope you had a great party

Wow only a year until you are a major thats not long. Good luck in your exams. What is this new job you have found?

Hope you have had a good weekend

karen x
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 8 EmptyJeu 3 Sep - 20:24

hi everyone

justg wanted to come and say hello and hope your all ok and having a good week so far, well its friday tomorrow Fête

so hope you all enjoy your weekendx

xxxxx
♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 8 EmptyVen 13 Nov - 2:36

Coucou,
it has been such a long time leaving a message here. I am very sorry, I did not write earlier.
I hope everyone is okay and that the "dark months" are bearable for all of you. Just think about our Manu and the sun comes into your heart Smile.
Karen, next year...I have told you many times- we will have to go and see Emmanuel in concert together. I will try and take loads of photos in Paris next week of our sweet Emmanuel for you!!
Hope you all will have a great weekend!

Bisous
Mano
Fan
Fan

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 8 EmptyMar 15 Mar - 12:10

Hey Anna, what's up. I don't know if you're still hanging around here, but I'll post anyway. I saw you're from Germany, where do you live ? I'm from Berlin, that's why I'm asking...
So what about these pictures you talked about, may we see them ?
Cheers, Manon.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 8 Empty

HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!
Page 8 sur 8Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8