Le forum officiel d'Emmanuel Moire
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum officiel du chanteur Emmanuel Moire

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
Voir le deal
64.99 €

HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!

+10
♥ANNA MARIA♥
karenuk
Crystale131
nataliaaa02012
Dani
july57
littleTROUBLE
Louise XIV
Liesa
WHITEDESIRE
14 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant
AuteurMessage
lewiscarroll
Pilier du Forum
Pilier du Forum
lewiscarroll

HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 EmptyJeu 9 Juil - 15:20

Oh, karen is speaking french...You know, i like it, very well. Cool
This afternoon, i'm going to rest, take time of thinking, or creating some words...A novel, i will begin, soon, then a notebook i'm keeping at hand.
Your children are lucky,...Always, near them, even if you're a student at the university.
Karen, i have an idea...i will come with you at the tan center... Rire
Some great hours for you.. Fleur i send...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 EmptyJeu 9 Juil - 17:09

Nicolas i am glad you like me speaking french i love it so much. I am sorry if it is not perfect but that is why i am at university, to learn and become better at speaking french.

You should come to the tanning centre with me, i go 3 times a week i love it. I find it very relaxing, and of course to have a tan makes you that little more beautiful. Wink

My sister is coming to visit me soon she is very good to me, she helps a lot looking after the children. They are lucky to have her as an aunt.

Take care
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 EmptyVen 10 Juil - 12:54

Anyone home?

Hope you both have a great day today. The sun is finally out again Smile
Anna you haven'tbeen here for a couple of days, i really hope nothing is wrong and that you are ok. Amitié

Nicolas how are you today? I hope that you are well and that you are having a good day.

Its finally the weekend Smile I am having my hair done tomorrow morning something completely new. I will show you a photo aftrer i have had it done

Bisous
lewiscarroll
Pilier du Forum
Pilier du Forum
lewiscarroll

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 EmptyVen 10 Juil - 13:12

Dear Charming Karen,

Thanks to be here, each day...i like this sweet habit. Cool
Oh you're going by the hairdresser, today. So, i will follow you Rire ..to make the most of our conversations. Imagine a little bit, Karen,...to be here, in reality, and to talk about our dreams or sweet pleasures of life. Fleur
You told me of Avignon...Why this town?...Do you have some friends overthere?..or is it a choice from your heart?...
So, wait for me to go by the hairdresser... Rire
A bunch of gentleness. Fleur
And a thousand thoughts for Anna. Amitié
♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 EmptyVen 10 Juil - 13:18

Hello Karen and Nicolas,

I hope you are both having a good day.

I hope my days will get brighter soon...tired from crying and well...
grandpa will get better soon I hope.

Karen, will you dye your hair? Tell me all about it:)
Can't wait for the picture.

Oh, sun tan bed...I love it, too...only sometimes, because I am afraid of it when it is closed lol.

Karen, yeah...it is weekend soon, I can't wait, too.
How are your cildren?
I have seen your little daughter on a fb picture. she is sooooo cute and beautiful.You must be so proud.

Bisous
Anna HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 105679
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 EmptyVen 10 Juil - 14:52

Hi Anna
Your Grandpa is not well? I am so sorry i hope he gets better soon. All my love to you

No i don't think i iwll dye my hair this time, i dye it far too much i am just having it cut into a new style.
I love the sunbeds but i know what you mean when it is closed you feel a little closed in. But i just love my tan hehe
My children are ok thanks, i am glad you like the picture on facebook. there are some of the other 2 children somewhere in my photos if you ever want to look.

Nicolas, Avignon is where i have some friends and i have seen a lot of pictures of it and it truely is a gorgeous town. And i believe it has good weather there too Smile
Yes come to the hairdressers with me tomorrow Wink we can talk some more. Really it would be great if we could all meet up and talk. I love talking on here but i love talking more face to face with people.
Have lovely day xx
lewiscarroll
Pilier du Forum
Pilier du Forum
lewiscarroll

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 EmptySam 11 Juil - 15:08

Dear Charming Karen,

I'm a lucky boy, to have this possibility to speak with you...When i come on the forum, my eyes like to see those words, to discover of them what you know define or go into. Amitié
Thanks to be this person that i can read, each day. An other message, somewhere else, i have sent for you. Yes, my pen talks all the time, this afternoon... Rire
Good idea this place from Avignon...If you have some friends, over there, it's still better.
Did you have travel a lot, over the last few years?...
Kisses and flowers all around your dreams. Fleur
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 EmptySam 11 Juil - 18:25

Hi Nicolas

I haven't travelled much these last few years as its very expensive with the children to pay for as well so that makes my holiday to Paris more exciting.
I have had my hair done now i will take photos as soon as i can and show you

Hope you have had a good day and a great evening too
XX
♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 EmptyDim 12 Juil - 12:20

Dear Karen,

Good Morning Smile, did you sleep well?
Thank you, grandpa feels much better than on thursday.
I can't wait for your pic, Karen.Show us, show us Cool
Do you have some friends over there in UK who love Emmanuel Moire, too?
What do you love about this special man Love ?
It is sunday again...unbelievable...time is unpredictable...
What do you think about Michael Jackson?
I wish you a wonderful day, Karen

Bisous
Anna
xoxoxoxo
Fleur
♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 EmptyDim 12 Juil - 12:23

Coucou Nicolas Mon essentiel
did you have sweet dreams? I hope so.
Let's play a game lol.
This was just too funny last night.
It was nice at my grandparent's house. Granny made breakfast for me and we were talking about everything.
Will you visit your mum and sister today?
I wish you a great day.

Bisous
Anna Fleur
♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 EmptyDim 12 Juil - 13:37

My friends,

ICE CREAM FOR EVERYONE!!!

Don't want people to think I am greedy lol HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 801434

My fav ice cream is strawberry and chocolate and yours?

Bisous
Anna
HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 105679
Tawny
Fan
Fan
Tawny

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 EmptyDim 12 Juil - 14:28

♥ANNA MARIA♥ a écrit:
My friends,

Don't want people to think I am greedy lol HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 801434

Bisous
Anna

My favorite ice-cream is pistacchio nut !!! and also rhum !

Or else, I don't know how am i feeling this day ... I don't know why, but since two days, I thought about my latest BF ... it's really so strange, because now I'm with my BF since 3 years, so ... don't know what happen Hein ?

I received yesterday two letters from two Theater ... and I was so sad when I read theses letters. Unfortunatelly, I will not work with them, because they found someone with a significant experience.

I only worked for 15 months in 3 Theaters, and it's not enough for them ...

I'm waiting
an other anwser, perhaps in two weeks ... crossing the fingers for me, please.
http://lezardsduspectacle.cabanova.fr
lewiscarroll
Pilier du Forum
Pilier du Forum
lewiscarroll

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 EmptyDim 12 Juil - 14:56

Dear Anna, My Little Pearl,

Oh oh, an ice-cream, i would like to join you...fast..lol. The perfume that i prefer is Chocolate for sure...I remember on the last holidays, i went somewhere in Concarneau, an idyllic town. And i tasted over there an ice-cream like no other. My stomach could talk about it very well...lol...
The sky seems so blue, at this moment...
Anna, come with me...in the garden of our lives. Fleur
*MarceSoleil*
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
*MarceSoleil*

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 0:06

Hi everyone!
Today I'm feeling particularly happy, because I've just ordered my tockets to Manu's concert in Lille. I can't wait... I'm so excited. I just can't believe that I'll finally get to see him. I was pretty sure I was going to see him only in pics and videos. Hein ?
One more thing I'm happy about is that I'm sure I am going to meet new and nice people who'll make things easier for me, during my stay in Lille. Dream team A whole year... That's a bit scary...

At the moment, I feel kinda sleepy, though I'm not sure if I'll sleep, since I'll be thinking about stuff Razz HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 801434

A+ & merci encore une fois Very Happy Dream team
Tawny
Fan
Fan
Tawny

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 0:20

*MarceSoleil* a écrit:

One more thing I'm happy about is that I'm sure I am going to meet new and nice people :

I agree with you, you'll meet new and nice people Bravo
*MarceSoleil*
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
*MarceSoleil*

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 0:23

Bravo Bravo
Amitié

Btw, do you have a msn id or sth... so that we could talk and get to know each other better? It'd be awesome to have sb to talk to. Specially if it's from Lille Razz
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 12:07

Good morning everyone
Wow its getting busy in here Smile

Anna i am so glad your grandpa is feeling better now. Well no i don't have friends in UK who like Emmanuel, they don't want to listen to him because he is french and they don't know what he is saying. I love him because he has such a beautiful voice, he is soo talented. His songs are amazing and of course he is sooooooooooooooooooo HOT. Those eyes Love

Michael, well its very sad about him dying. I really loved him and his music, well i still love his music. He was amazing!

I went to see Bruno at the cinema yesterday, omg if you haven't seen it you really must it is soooooooo funny Rire

Nicolas my dear i hope you are well and i hope you have a great day.

I will show you my new haircut as soon as i get my camera back my sister has borrowed it. But wow i love it.

hAVE A GREAT DAY everyone
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 22:18

Tawny a écrit:
♥ANNA MARIA♥ a écrit:
My friends,

Bisous
Anna

Or else, I don't know how am i feeling this day ... I don't know why, but since two days, I thought about my latest BF ... it's really so strange, because now I'm with my BF since 3 years, so ... don't know what happen Hein ?

I received yesterday two letters from two Theater ... and I was so sad when I read theses letters. Unfortunatelly, I will not work with them, because they found someone with a significant experience.

I'm waiting

Do you know what, i think its quite normal to think about your old BF even if not in the way that you still love him, but he is a part of your past and so worth thinking about every now and again Wink
♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 EmptyJeu 16 Juil - 1:21

Coucou Karen,

I would like to see Brüno, too. Tell me everything about it.
It must be as funny as Borat HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 801434 I love them kind of films.
Will you watch the new Harry Potter?

What a pity that your friends don't like him Sad. It is sad, too because you don't have somebody who adores him, too.
But hey, you have got me HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 105679 .
You can tell me all the things you love about him and I will even understand
Ja, those pretty blue eyes...oh my god, he is really hot. If he knows that he looks so good? Bravo
Do you like le roi soleil?He looked so sexy, too as Louis...I could keep going like that all day long lol.
Shhhhuuuut, don't tell my boyfriend lol.
He hates it when I start talking about Manu -of course.
Men are so complicated sometimes Rire

I am happy for you that you love your new hair cut. It is so important to feel comfortable on one's hairstyle.

I wish you a lovely day!!

Bisous
Anna

♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 EmptyJeu 16 Juil - 1:33

Tawny a écrit:
♥ANNA MARIA♥ a écrit:
My friends,

Bisous
Anna

I'm waiting

Dear Tawny,

how are you today? Please don't be sad anymore.
I think, too it is normal that you still have to think about your bf, as you have been very close to him.

My fingers are crossed, I hope you will get a positive answer regarding this job.
By the way, I love theatre, too. I love it so sooooo much.
I used to be in a theatre club when I was younger and it has been a great passion of mine and still is.
Unfortunately, like you know, too, it is quite difficult to find a group who searches for people.
Here in Germany there are theatres which have their permanent ensemble and well...not very easy to find a space in there...

What do you love about Emmanuel?
Tell me everything Roi

I wish you a nice day and take care!

Bisous
Anna
♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 EmptyJeu 16 Juil - 1:43

Dear Nicolas

I hope you had sweet dreams.
How are you feeling today? What are your plans?

I am still waiting for the ticket being finally confirmed.
The lady I was talking to said she would book the 20.11 for me but I still did not recieve a confirmation. I am getting worried about it.
I am dreaming of Manu and in the end...I am afraid that it won't work ;(.
This would be soooooooooooo sad.
Have you ordered the ticket yet?

Wow, it was so warm over here in Germany today -you can't imagine.
How is your sister and the baby?

When will you have another concert with your band? Tell me, tell me Smile.

Have a wonderful day, Nici.

Bisous
Anna

♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 EmptyJeu 16 Juil - 1:49

*MarceSoleil* a écrit:
Hi everyone!
Today I'm feeling particularly happy, because I've just ordered my tockets to Manu's concert in Lille. I can't wait... I'm so excited. I just can't believe that I'll finally get to see him. I was pretty sure I was going to see him only in pics and videos. Hein ?
One more thing I'm happy about is that I'm sure I am going to meet new and nice people who'll make things easier for me, during my stay in Lille. Dream team A whole year... That's a bit scary...

At the moment, I feel kinda sleepy, though I'm not sure if I'll sleep, since I'll be thinking about stuff Razz HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 801434

A+ & merci encore une fois Very Happy Dream team

Coucou MarceSoleil,

how are you today? I am very happy to meet you here.
This is what we needed in this threat...LIFE Smile
It has always been so quiet here, but Karen, Nici, Tawny, you and me make it more interesting now. Still we need more and more and more people here Bravo Tell all your french friends to visit us HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 105679

I can imagine that you are impatient to see Emmanuel.
It must feel like a dream comes true.
A whole year in Lille...wow...you will have so many good experiences then. A big step, too, When exactly will you go over there?

I wish you a great day

Bisous
Anna

♥ANNA MARIA♥
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
♥ANNA MARIA♥

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 EmptyJeu 16 Juil - 2:32

I am still awake...I tried mummy's coffee and it keeps my eyes open lol.
I just checked my E-Mails and yeah, they have confirmed the tickets.
I can't believe it, now I am very relieved. I am so happy I could dance around. Manu, Manu, Manuuuuuuuuuuuuu I will come to hear you singing and to shout "Je t'aime" to youuuuuu...I am soooooo soooo happy now....

lol, I have to wake up in 5 hours....
I am away:)

Bye my friends

Bisous
Anna
karenuk
Fan Accro
Fan Accro
karenuk

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 EmptyJeu 16 Juil - 15:07

♥ANNA MARIA♥ a écrit:
Coucou Karen,

I would like to see Brüno, too. Tell me everything about it.
It must be as funny as Borat HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 801434 I love them kind of films.
Will you watch the new Harry Potter?

What a pity that your friends don't like him Sad. It is sad, too because you don't have somebody who adores him, too.
But hey, you have got me HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 105679 .
You can tell me all the things you love about him and I will even understand
Ja, those pretty blue eyes...oh my god, he is really hot. If he knows that he looks so good? Bravo
Do you like le roi soleil?He looked so sexy, too as Louis...I could keep going like that all day long lol.
Shhhhuuuut, don't tell my boyfriend lol.
He hates it when I start talking about Manu -of course.
Men are so complicated sometimes Rire

I am happy for you that you love your new hair cut. It is so important to feel comfortable on one's hairstyle.

I wish you a lovely day!!

Bisous
Anna

Oh Anna you just have to see Vruno it is the funniest film i have seen in a long time. Some of the things he does i couldn't believe my eyes but i lilaughed the whoole way through.
Yes Manu is sooooo hot but i heard he was (censure du mot)??? So there go my dreams of a sexy french husband hehe. Never mind. I canlook at him. I have not seen Roi soleil buti have heard the music. I really only like Mon essentiel but he would be sexy in any outfit.....preferably no outfit at all Wink Wink
Hope you have agreat day.

Nicolas thank you thank you thank you i got on everything is sorted now. Thank you for your help mon ami Smile

Bisous
Tawny
Fan
Fan
Tawny

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 EmptyVen 17 Juil - 19:40

♥ANNA MARIA♥ a écrit:

Dear Tawny,

how are you today? Please don't be sad anymore.
I think, too it is normal that you still have to think about your bf, as you have been very close to him.

My fingers are crossed, I hope you will get a positive answer regarding this job.
By the way, I love theatre, too. I love it so sooooo much.
I used to be in a theatre club when I was younger and it has been a great passion of mine and still is.
Unfortunately, like you know, too, it is quite difficult to find a group who searches for people.
Here in Germany there are theatres which have their permanent ensemble and well...not very easy to find a space in there...

What do you love about Emmanuel?
Tell me everything Roi

I wish you a nice day and take care!

Bisous
Anna

Hello !

Mir geht es gut, viele danke, und dir ? You were right about my ex BF.

Or else, I'm sorry to learn you, that the job will be not for me ... again ! So, I decided to go back to my university in october, work in a bank, like this summer with a student job (like that i could save money Very Happy ), and work too in a Theater ... It will be so busy, but i'm sure it will be so interesting and I could learn many things.

What I love about Emmanuel, Anna Maria, it's really difficult to explain, because I love many thing, his smile, his eyes, but above all, his voice ... when he sings, i feel so good ... but only with this new album ! i don't know the first yet ! and i'm afraid to hear it, in order to be astonished that it's not the same like the latest ! so ... i prefere only to listen L'Equilibre for the moment and dream about a better life, a better job, but the same family !

Nicolas, who are you theses days ??? I don't read any more your messages, or else, maybe there are too messages to read yours, it's possible ...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!   HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY! - Page 6 Empty

HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY!
Page 6 sur 8Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant