Le forum officiel d'Emmanuel Moire
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum officiel du chanteur Emmanuel Moire

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

The way I've discovered Le Roi Soleil

+15
Shaherezade
Jadezan
Mélaine
Eleanor
Françoise
Ari_Lanz
Mini_Ange
Sarah's_Chanson
malika
christelle
Clémentine
maz13
reine-soleil
brOken smile
AnaPortugal
19 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Eleanor
Fan
Fan
Eleanor

The way I've discovered Le Roi Soleil - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The way I've discovered Le Roi Soleil   The way I've discovered Le Roi Soleil - Page 2 EmptyMar 14 Fév - 4:15

Sarah

ID, Laurent, Cyril, Vincent, Shirel, Gignie Line, Lorene, Marcel, Jerome, Stephane, Nollane, Fabian etc etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Lemar from Fame Academy has a duet out in France. And I love Shirel's version of 'Just Seventeen'

Eli
x
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sarah's_Chanson
Fan
Fan

MessageSujet: Re: The way I've discovered Le Roi Soleil   The way I've discovered Le Roi Soleil - Page 2 EmptySam 18 Fév - 13:18

Eleanor a écrit:
Sarah

ID, Laurent, Cyril, Vincent, Shirel, Gignie Line, Lorene, Marcel, Jerome, Stephane, Nollane, Fabian etc etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Lemar from Fame Academy has a duet out in France. And I love Shirel's version of 'Just Seventeen'

Eli
x

Noooo! Not more names to look up!! Lol
Jadezan
Fan
Fan
Jadezan

MessageSujet: Re: The way I've discovered Le Roi Soleil   The way I've discovered Le Roi Soleil - Page 2 EmptyMar 21 Fév - 22:45

Hi !

my name is claudia and i live in sweden but im half chilean and mexican Razz

i discovered LRS when a friend from the official Il Divo forum told me about them Very Happy i love musicals and i love Le Roi Soleil ! Very Happy

i know that Cathialine was a member of the troup of 'Le Petite Prince' with Sebastien Izambard who is a member of Il Divo Very Happy

Im so lgad to see that this site is in english to haha
its really difficult for me to read in french, since i cant ! Laughing
They should make an english veriosn me thinks Razz

Happy to be here ! Very Happy
Ari_Lanz
Fan
Fan
Ari_Lanz

MessageSujet: Re: The way I've discovered Le Roi Soleil   The way I've discovered Le Roi Soleil - Page 2 EmptyVen 24 Fév - 2:25

Jadezan a écrit:
Hi !

my name is claudia and i live in sweden but im half chilean and mexican Razz

i discovered LRS when a friend from the official Il Divo forum told me about them Very Happy i love musicals and i love Le Roi Soleil ! Very Happy

i know that Cathialine was a member of the troup of 'Le Petite Prince' with Sebastien Izambard who is a member of Il Divo Very Happy

Im so lgad to see that this site is in english to haha
its really difficult for me to read in french, since i cant ! Laughing
They should make an english veriosn me thinks Razz

Happy to be here ! Very Happy

Welcome Claudia!! entenderás español?? (pues dices que eres mitad mexicana y mitad chilena) Bravo
http://www.fotolog.com/misssixty1
Jadezan
Fan
Fan
Jadezan

MessageSujet: Re: The way I've discovered Le Roi Soleil   The way I've discovered Le Roi Soleil - Page 2 EmptySam 25 Fév - 3:23

Ari_Lanz a écrit:

Welcome Claudia!! entenderás español?? (pues dices que eres mitad mexicana y mitad chilena) Bravo

Gracias ! Very Happy
si entiendo Wink

im glad to see there is a english part in this forum Laughing
now i dont have to struggle with my bad french What a Face
Shaherezade
Fan
Fan
Shaherezade

MessageSujet: Re: The way I've discovered Le Roi Soleil   The way I've discovered Le Roi Soleil - Page 2 EmptyLun 6 Mar - 15:03

Hola a todos!!!!!!!! Very Happy
I'm extremely glad that there's a branch to talk for those that don't speak frances!!! Cool

Vale, My name is Shaherezade. Surprised
I'm writing you this letter from the beautiful country - Kazakhstan!
Dios mio, there are so many extranjeros! Groupe WOWOWOW Troupe The play is going to be more international day by day!!!
Well, I suppose that it's rare, but even in my country I "met" Le Roi Soleil and fell in love with this perfect performance! Yeah, I won't lie if I say that with Emmanuel too... Love God, bless the cable television lol Mr.Red Mr. Green

Well, there was the idea of making an English version of LRS... Ok then, there just should be the Spanish version of this spectacular!!! Fleur

Vale, hasta luego, amigos!
Atnatamente,
Shaherezade Fleur
WHITEDESIRE
Fan
Fan
WHITEDESIRE

MessageSujet: i discovered manu aussi!!   The way I've discovered Le Roi Soleil - Page 2 EmptyLun 3 Avr - 17:52

hello i've discovered manu also at mcm when he was singing mon essentiel and i just fall in love with the song Mon essentiel
actually i'm making a break to whacth la vie passe
chau Dream team
*Coralie*
Fan
Fan
*Coralie*

MessageSujet: Re: The way I've discovered Le Roi Soleil   The way I've discovered Le Roi Soleil - Page 2 EmptyMar 4 Avr - 17:17

La vie passe is a very very beautiful song and the video of this song is really representative of the musical on the scene!!!

Coralie Roi
littleTROUBLE
Fan
Fan

MessageSujet: Re: The way I've discovered Le Roi Soleil   The way I've discovered Le Roi Soleil - Page 2 EmptyMar 31 Oct - 14:58

well MCM is great tv hahahahaha Very Happy

in my country (Bulgaria) MCM is popular tv, but a lot people who watch it say: "it`s great tv, but why there is so much french music?!?!!?"
well i didn`t like french music too, but one day while i changed the chanels i saw realy very kude, beautiful, just perfect man(Manu), i sad "wow"... after this i heared the song... one more "WOW' and Mon Essentiel became in the nomber one song for me.... Very Happy
I LOVE MANU!!!! I CAN`T SAY ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!
Love Love Love Love Love Love Love

P.S. sorry again for my english!!!! Razz
Yantra
Nouveau Fan
Nouveau Fan

MessageSujet: Re: The way I've discovered Le Roi Soleil   The way I've discovered Le Roi Soleil - Page 2 EmptyMer 24 Fév - 2:58

I discovered Mon essentiel through MCM, of course, while I was in Bulgaria :] I was in a French language school at that time, so I was watching MCM quite often and then one day - WOW Very Happy I didn't know it was a song from the musical until later in early 2007, though . The first thing I did when I went to Paris the next year was to buy the DVD which i totally still love :]
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The way I've discovered Le Roi Soleil   The way I've discovered Le Roi Soleil - Page 2 Empty

The way I've discovered Le Roi Soleil
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2