Le forum officiel d'Emmanuel Moire
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum officiel du chanteur Emmanuel Moire

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

AuteurMessage
AnaPortugal
Mega Fan
Mega Fan
AnaPortugal

MessageSujet: From:Ana / To: Emmanuel   From:Ana / To: Emmanuel EmptyJeu 13 Avr - 1:17

I'm here, sitting in front of my PC and I'm thinking of what should I write to you, which are the right words... I already tought many times that there are no right words, and yet I still refuse to believe I can't make my emotions get to you by writing scratch ... I just want you to feel at least a bit of my admiration for you Love (and that is a very difficult thing to do being so far away!)
Each time I write something for you I try my best. I try to make a picture of my feelings to show you how much I admire you. I try not to intimidate you Peur (because I know these things can be frightening, sometimes, when people that we don't even know open their hearts as if they know us for years). I try to give you strenght to go ahead with your career (I know that just me, alone, I won't make a difference... but I'm not alone Groupe so... .)
I know that it is just a little message... And I'm a fool trying to make it full of meaning(!) but... it's the only way I have to express all these toughts and feelings...
One thing that impressed me a lot was in one video of "Cher Journal" (the one where you went to a children hospital). I was really shocked when I saw you crying Sad in front of that poem (I think the title was "La Vie"). That moment touched me deep inside and I'll never forget it. Not exactly because of you, as a singer,crying, but for the human being in his very essence, using nothing but the heart, suffering and learning so much in just a moment.
Now I'm thinking:" This is getting too serious... I don't want to make him cry!" (So please, laugh a little Rire !!!)
I absolutely love your songs and your voice Bravo Bravo (and you must be tired, and yet happy, to read this over and over... Wink )
I just got to the point when I don't know what else to say... This is when words are not enough...(I had a feeling I would get here scratch...lol)
I just hope I could give you a slight idea of my great admiration for you Fleur ...
Oh! And I want to add something very important: I know that, as a human being, you have your qualities and your flaws and I know that the fans tend to idealize a bit (sometimes a lot!)... As a fan, I also tend to idealize, which is normal, but I always try to see things in a realistic way.
Finnally (at last! Rire ) , MERCI for all the emotions and for all the dreams that you give us trough your work!!
Je serais toujours lá pour toi Amitié !

Gros gros bisous
Ana Fleur

PS. I write in english because my knowledge of french doesn't allow me to express myself freely... I'm sorry for that, but it's inevitable...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1